Important Your guarantee is automatically applied if purchased on this website. Only use the form below if you have purchased your product through Lupe authorised retailers.
These FAQ's can also be found in the User Guide.
How do I register my guarantee?
Register your guarantee in the form above within 28 days of purchase to activate your 2 year guarantee
What does the Lupe guarantee cover?
Our guarantee covers the repair and replacement (at Lupe's discretion) of your Lupe machine if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period.
If any part is no longer available Lupe will replace it with a functional replacement part.
Your statutory rights are not affected by this guarantee.
Where is the Lupe guarantee valid?
This guarantee is valid in any country if the machine is purchased through lupetechnology.com, or where it has been purchased through an authorised seller.
What isn't covered by the Lupe guarantee?
1. Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. belts, brush bar, roller, hoses, batteries, filters, accessory tools etc)
2. Reduction in battery discharge time due to age and normal wear and tear of the battery within the temperature range set out under the safety instructions.
3. Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, negligent or careless operation or handling of the vacuum cleaner which is not in accordance with the Lupe user guide supplied with your machine in the country in which it was purchased.
4. Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
5. Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
6. Blockages - please refer to user guide.
7. Damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
8. Failures caused by circumstances outside of Lupe's control.
9. Cosmetics damage to the appliance even if only through normal use.
10. Faults caused by incorrect assembly or use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions provided by Lupe.
11. Use of parts or accessories which are not Lupe genuine components.A range of genuine Lupe spares and accessories is available on this website.
12. Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Lupe or it's authorised agents.
What are the terms and conditions of the guarantee?
The guarantee becomes effective at the date of purchase.
Please keep your receipt at all times. Should you need to use your guarantee we will need to verify the information you have supplied is correct. Please note that without this proof the guarantee may be invalid.
All work will be carried out by Lupe or it's authorised agents.
Any parts that are replaced will become the property of Lupe.
The repair or replacement of your machine under guarantee will not extend the period of the guarantee.
The guarantee provides benefits which are additional to and to not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.