The Lupe Technology website is operated by Lupe Technology Limited.
These Terms of Sale (together with the documents referred to in it) tell you the terms in which we supply Lupe Technology products listed on the Lupe Technology Website to you. Please read these terms of sale carefully before ordering any Products. You should understand that by ordering any Lupe Technology Products, you agree to be bound by these terms of sale.
You should print a copy of these terms of sale for future reference. To order any Products from the Lupe Technology Website, you must be over 18 years old and you need to accept these terms of sale at the end of the checkout page.
If you have any questions regarding these terms of sale (including any technical questions) please contact email@example.com.
Terms used in this agreement
In this agreement we use the following terms:
- "Lupe", “Lupe Technology”, "we" or "us" means Lupe Technology Limited, its employees, subcontractors and/or other companies which are appointed by Lupe Technology to provide services in relation to fulfilment of goods purchased from the Lupe Technology Website;
- "Goods" means physical Products such as the Pure Cordless vacuum cleaner sold on Lupe Technology Website;
- "Product" is any Lupe Technology product which may be purchased from the Lupe Technology Website
Countries from where we accept orders on the Lupe Technology Website:
- - UK (including Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands)
- - Austria
- - Belgium
- - Bulgaria
- - Croatia
- - Cyprus
- - Czechia
- - Denmark
- - Estonia
- - Finland
- - France
- - Germany
- - Mainland Greece
- - Hungary
- - Ireland
- - Italy
- - Latvia
- - Liechtenstein
- - Lithuania
- - Luxembourg
- - Netherlands
- - Poland
- - Portugal
- - Romania
- - Slovakia
- - Slovenia
- - Spain
- - Sweden
- - Hong Kong
- - Singapore
- - South Korea
- - Taiwan
By purchasing Goods from the Lupe Technology Website, you warrant that;
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and
- you are at least 18 years old, and
- you are resident in and ordering Goods from one of the above countries
Using the Lupe Technology Website
Please go to the Lupe Technology Website and find a Product of interest. To order simply click the Add to Cart icon to add the Product to your Shopping Basket.
Once you have finished placing Products in the Shopping Basket, please click on the Shopping Basket Icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Please click on the button marked CHECK OUT and follow the instructions on screen to complete your order.
How the contract is formed between you and us
The contract (the “Contract”) is with and will be concluded by Lupe Technology.
After placing an order, you will receive an order submission confirmation from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to buy a Product from us and placing an order carries with it the obligation to make payment. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending either (a) a confirmation that the goods have been dispatched (Order Confirmation), or (b) the physical product to you. Only when the confirmation is sent by us, is the sale concluded.
The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Order Confirmation.
Availability and Product delivery
Although we endeavour to ensure the availability of the Products shown on the Lupe Technology Website we cannot guarantee that all of the Products will be in stock when you place your order. If we are unable to process or execute your order, we shall contact you:
- to offer you an equivalent Product(s) in terms of quality and price which you may decide to accept or reject; or
- to notify you that we are unable to fulfil the order.
If you reject our offer of an alternative Product or we are unable to fulfil the order we shall have no further liability to you unless we have already taken payment for the Product(s), in which case we shall refund payments already taken from you for the relevant Product(s).
Your order will be fulfiled without undue delay and by the delivery date set out in the Order Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, within 30 days of the date of the Order Confirmation. If it is not possible to deliver the Product within the delivery period indicated, we shall refund you the paid purchase price on request.
Products sold in the Lupe Technology shop are delivered to you by courier if you have ordered Goods (for example Accessories or Batteries).
For more details on deliveries, please view our Delivery page.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the "Regulations") give you the right to cancel your Contract with us within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire as follows:
- For Goods, the period will expire after 30 days from the day you (or anyone nominated by you) receive(s) the Goods
- In a Contract for the sale of multiple Goods with different delivery dates, the period will expire after 14 days from the day you (or anyone nominated by you) receive(s) the last of the Goods
- Please do not send the item to Lupe Technology without prior authorisation from Lupe as it may not be accepted.
- Should you wish to return your item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with; 1. Date of purchase and Invoice number, 2. Serial number of your machine and 3. Reason for return
For full details on returns, please view our Return Policy.
Risk and title
The Goods will be at your risk from the day you (or anyone nominated by you) receive(s) the Goods.
Price and payment
- The price of any Products will be as quoted in the Lupe Technology shop from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation.
- Despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed in the Lupe Technology shop may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product´s correct price is higher than the price stated in the Lupe Technology shop, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a mis-pricing.
- Payment for all Products must be made prior to order processing. We are under no obligation to deliver the Products until we have received payment from you.
Our refund policy
If you cancel the Contract in accordance with the cancellation rights set out in the section above, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding the costs of delivery and return of the Goods.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you the Goods supplied and approved your refund.
For full details on returns, please view our Return Policy.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise by both parties.
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We do not offer VAT refunds for orders placed online on the Lupe Technology Website. The price applicable is the price set out next to the product in question on the website on the date of ordering.
We are under a legal duty to provide Products which comply with the terms of the Contract. In accordance with your statutory rights we warrant to you that any product purchased from the Lupe Technology shop is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
The product specifications and system requirements required to operate products are described in more detail in the product specifications which can be found at the Lupe Technology Website.
We will only be liable for losses which are foreseeable to both you and to us as a consequence of us breaching these terms of sale and caused by our own negligence. We will not be responsible for any commercial or business losses (including without limit loss of goodwill, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, data, or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that was not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us at the time our contract was formed, or at the time you began using the Lupe Technology Website.
This does not include or limit in any way our liability;
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- under Section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
Nothing in these terms of sale shall affect your statutory rights. If you have any doubts as to your statutory rights, then you should contact your local citizens advice bureau.
Products offered on the Lupe Technology Website are the intellectual property of Lupe Technology.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When ordering Products on the Lupe Technology Website you accept that communication with us will be electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on the Lupe Technology Website.
For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Notices & Contact Information
All notices given by you to us must be given to Lupe Technology Limited by the either email or the contact form on the Contact page.
We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in the clause "Written Communications" above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on the Lupe Technology Website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or five days after the date of posting of any letter.
In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and (in the case of an e-mail) that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
Transfer of Rights and Obligations
The Contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (a "Force Majeure Event").
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms of sale, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
No waiver by us of any of these terms of sale shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause "Notices & Contact Information" above.
If any of these terms of sale or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These terms of sale and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms of sale.
Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party´s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms of sale.
Our right to vary the terms of Sale
We have the right to revise and amend these terms of sale from time to time.
Any Contract will be subject to the policies and terms of sale in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms of sale is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms of sale before we send you the Order Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms of sale, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Products placed through the Lupe Technology Website (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to those Contracts or their formation) will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options:
- Pay in 12
- Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.