This policy only applies to purchases made on this website and is offered in addition to your legal rights.
If you are not satisfied with the products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your order confirmation, you can request a free return within 90 (ninety) calendar days of delivery of the products and get a refund.HOW TO MAKE A RETURN?
Should you wish to return your item, please fill-in the below form with the following details:
- - Your order number
- - Your machine's serial number (this can be found on the box under S/N and on the back of the control panel when you remove the bin)
- - Reason for return
We will issue you with return labels and arrange for your unit to be collected by one of our couriers. Simply follow the packing instructions we hand you and Lupe will take care of the rest.When returning an item
- - Please follow the packing instructions sent to you.
- - All returned items should be in excellent condition, with original packaging, all accessories, charger, battery and user guide included. If all of the items supplied when purchased are not returned and in good condition, this may result in refusal to accept the return and or a partial refund.
- - Lupe will only arrange for the unit to be collected once, if you are unable to re-arrange collection with the courier, you will bear the cost of the return.
- - Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to confirm we have received your returned item and approval or rejection of your refund.
- - If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Late or missing refunds
- - If you have not received any update on the status of your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your return authorisation number and we will give you an update.
Submit your details and we will be in touch.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.