Important your guarantee is automatically applied if you purchased your product on this website. only use the form below if you have purchased your product through lupe authorised retailers.
Guarantee frequently asked questions
want to know more about lupe's guarantee? have a read below.
How do I register my guarantee?
register your guarantee in the form above within 28 days of purchase to activate your 2 year guarantee.
What does the Lupe guarantee cover?
our guarantee covers the repair and replacement (at lupe's discretion) of your lupe machine if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship within the guarantee period.
if any part is no longer available lupe will replace it with a functional replacement part.
your statutory rights are not affected by this guarantee.
Where is the Lupe guarantee valid?
this guarantee is valid in any country if the machine is purchased through lupetechnology.com, or where it has been purchased through an authorised seller.
What isn't covered by the Lupe guarantee?
1. normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. belts, brush bar, roller, hoses, batteries, filters, accessory tools etc).
2. reduction in battery discharge time due to age and normal wear and tear of the battery within the temperature range set out under the safety instructions.
3. accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, negligent or careless operation or handling of the vacuum cleaner which is not in accordance with the lupe user guide supplied with your machine in the country in which it was purchased.
4. damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate.
5. damage caused by not carrying out the recommended appliance maintenance.
6. blockages - please refer to user guide.
7. damage from external sources such as transit, weather, electrical outages or power surges.
8. failures caused by circumstances outside of lupe's control.
9. cosmetics damage to the appliance even if only through normal use.
10. faults caused by incorrect assembly or use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions provided by lupe.
11. use of parts or accessories which are not lupe genuine components. a range of genuine lupe spares and accessories is available on this website.
12. repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than lupe or it's authorised agents.
What are the terms and conditions of the guarantee?
the guarantee becomes effective at the date of purchase.
please keep your receipt at all times. should you need to use your guarantee we will need to verify the information you have supplied is correct. please note that without this proof the guarantee may be invalid.
all work will be carried out by lupe or its authorised agents.
any parts that are replaced will become the property of lupe.
the repair or replacement of your machine under guarantee will not extend the period of the guarantee.
the guarantee provides benefits which are additional to and to not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
pure cordless vacuum cleaner
What is the price of the Pure Cordless?
Designed for long-term ownership, the Pure Cordless is a true replacement to your mains machine and is priced at £699.
It comes with:
- - the strongest and most efficient suction of any cordless out there,
- - a 30 day return policy should you change your mind.
If you are located in the UK or the EU, you also have the option to make 3 payments of £233.00 at checkout using klarna at no extra cost.
Why does the Pure Cordless cost £699?
The Pure Cordless is a premium machine featuring the latest technology in brushless motors, batteries and dust collection.
It has outstanding performance in terms of power suction and battery life.
It has also been designed for long-term ownership been fully serviceable and has been built using the best components and materials.
You will not find the same level of quality, attention to detail and power that endures anywhere else.
Why is the Pure Cordless better than other cordless vacuums?
Our patented suction intensifier delivers the strongest and most efficient suction of any cordless out there (nearly twice the useful suction of leading competitors) with optimum pick up across different surfaces and debris types - large, fine and pet hair.
With one universal cleaner head you don't waste time changing the cleaner head for different floor types or opening and closing manual flaps, the performance is always optimised.
It's designed to last with no built in obsolescence and is manufactured to the highest quality standards in a Swiss owned factory.
How does the performance of the Pure Cordless compare with market leading competitors?
It has nearly twice the useful suction of the nearest competitor cordless vacuum and can remove 100% of dirt from deep down crevices while running for 60 minutes in eco power.
We have not measured any vacuum cleaner that can achieve the same level of performance as the pure cordless.
How long does the Pure Cordless battery last?
- - eco: power level for maximum cleaning time, up to 60 min.
- - normal: default level that is suitable for general use, up to 30 min.
- - max: enhanced power for particularly dirty areas, up to 15 min.
normal and middle settings are perfect for the majority of use, but 15 minutes of high power provides peace of mind for particularly hard to clean areas.
What's the guarantee on the Pure Cordless?
We offer a 2 year guarantee including the battery.
The pure cordless has been put through extensive testing, including drop testing and 500 hours of durability testing to ensure it met our rigorous requirements.
How do I register my guarantee?
Your 2-year guarantee is automatically applied when buying on lupe technology's website.
If you bought your product on another platform, please visit our Guarantee Registration page and follow the instructions.
What happens if my Pure Cordless battery expires/loses power after 2 years?
The battery is removable and can easily be replaced with a new battery.
Battery performance over time depends on many factors including usage per week, discharging power mode and charging habits.
I have a problem with my Pure Cordless.
What is your return policy?
If for any reason you are not happy with a product you have purchased, you can return it to us within 30 days for a refund. Once we have inspected the item, we will refund the price you paid, back to your original payment method.
You will need to fill-in a return request if you would like to return something. We will then issue you with a return authorisation number, return address and packing instructions so that you can return the item.
Check out our return policy for full details of how to complete a return.
How much does it cost to return an item?
Return costs can vary depending on carrier of choice and location. For estimated and more details on return postage costs, please contact the carrier of your choice.
How long does it take to process a return?
Once your return parcel has been received at our warehouse it can take 3-6 business days for processing to complete.
As soon as we have processed your parcel, we will send you an email and complete your refund. Depending on your card issuer, it can then take up to 5-10 days for the refund to show on your account.
Do you accept all returns?
We do our best to accept all returns, however, should an item be in unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
Why have I never heard of Lupe before?
Lupe is a new brand led by industry experts with many years experience working for a leading floor care brand.